Friday 30 December 2011

we like short shorts.

I've seen a few Studded shorts knocking around but they are again expensive, So i thought i'd give it a try myself and it took me all of 5 minutes! I bought a cheap pair of Levi shorts on Ebay for £7 and a pack of 100 studs for £2 . They arrived today and i just went crazy and scattered some studs around them. Its my first time DIY studding so i didn't want to do something too tricky but they look great and i'll definitely be buying plenty more shorts. They're not finished just yet because i'm going to sand the bottom of the shorts with some hard sand paper to make them look a bit more worn and tough.


I've just bought a pair of white shorts and i think i'm going to dip dye the bottom black and throw on a few silver studs, If all goes well I will blog a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment