Friday 27 January 2012

double denim.






My Studs arrived so i got a bit stud happy and studded pretty much ANYTHING i could find.
I bought some old jeans from a thrift store for like £3 and cut and studded them. I love them and can't stop wearing them. Then i found and old denim shirt i haven't worn because it has a stain on it but i thought i would try and take attention away from the stain and hopefully i could wear it then? (HOPE SO) So i cut the sleeves of and made them look a bit more worn and rough then studded along the shoulder/collarbone line. I Bleached the bottom of it by leaving it in bleach overnight, and i quite like the effect. I like them both and would like to wear them together as double denim but i think it would be too much denim and studs so i'll give it a miss :( .. maybe one day i will brave the outside world in them. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment