Sunday 19 February 2012




The black Jeffrey Campell Lita boots are gorgeous and I Have wanted them for months, However, I just cannot afford to splash out £100+ on a pair of shoes... (( I WISH I COULD :( )) So I had to make do with the "Fake" Lita Jeffrey Campell. I bought them of Ebay for £20 so I wasn't expecting much but when they arrived I thought the quality was pretty impressive.. I have worn them once for a few hours and they are so comfy!! They don't look it but they are.. And supsringly easy to walk in. I love them so much that i am going to order the USA print, stars and stripes Lita boots (the fake ones)... Maybe i'll save up or hopefully win the lottery and in a few weeks get the REAL DEAL! ;)
Ta-Ra

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute <3 I wish I'd got these and not splashed out on the real ones :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh-no you should have. These beauties are still going strong!

      Delete