Monday 1 April 2013

benefit erase paste concealer review.












  Hey lovelies, so as you probably guessed by the title this is a review on benefits oh so famous erase paste concealer. I've read/seen/heard so many things about this product but could never justify spending £19.50 for a concealer but last week was my birthday so as soon as I woke up I bought it so that way I didn't have time to talk myself out of it. I bought it from Feel Unique and it arrived within a couple days of purchase.
Now I've not long been using concealers because I don't feel I needed them however this last year I've had really dark circles around my eyes, the only concealer I've used is collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer which is a brilliant concealer but doesn't cover my dark circles. so considering the erase paste has the word "erase" in it and is meant to "camouflage" it seemed the perfect concealer for me. so here's my thoughts.
The pot itself is very minute but arrived in quite a big box, the packaging is very bright and colourful and fresh   like most other benefit products. The concealer comes with a tiny spatula (which I found scooped up more product than needed and would just waste the product if I used it) and also came with a handy instructions booklet that has some tips and application instructions. The concealer itself is very creamy (but not cakey) and a dream to blend. I got it in the shade “1 fair”, this shade has got a slight peachy tone to it so wasn't perfect for my porcelain skin but over/under foundation blended out fine. because of the peachy salmon tones I would say this concealer works best for blue tones rather than red tones which is why I use this mostly for dark circles rather than blemishes. I did notice that I had to set it with a powder for it not to crease but apart form that I've been using this everyday for a couple of weeks now and I'm a very happy bunny (pardon the easter pun) there's still 99% of the concealer left so this will definitely last a while I would say its very good value for money and would definitely recommend splashing out a little extra for this.

let me know what you think of it.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment