Friday 5 April 2013

real technique brushes.



Hey lovelies, so  I have jumped on the bandwagon (ALL ABOARD) of real technique brushes. I bought my first RT brush about a year ago and it was the "expert face brush" and i fell in love, this was the first branded makeup brush i'd brought so it was obviously a huge step up from my non branded cheap brushes.They are so soft and apply my makeup so flawlessly and easy they would be brilliant for sensitive skin because the bristles aren't harsh! As soon as i tried it i knew i wanted more of them, infact i wanted to collect them all and look after them like tiny little hairy babies and name them all and take them everywhere with me :/ anyway for christmas my mother bought me the core collection which again i loved and use them everyday, so a while ago i was browsing victorias blog (my favorite blog) when she did a post on these brushes and she posted a link to a shop in america that sells them for half the price. Now i was very wary about buying them at first because i thought it sounds too good to be true the shipping must be ridiculously overpriced (IT WASN'T), they could be fake (THEY'RE NOT) or they could charge me a ton of shipping at my door like some places do (WHICH THEY ALSO DIDN'T) they arrived within 2-3 weeks of ordering and 2 days ago arrived at my house and i am so happy! I bought the "starter set" the "powder brush" "fine liner brush" and "blush brush" it came to $38(including shipping) which converts to £25!! so for £25 i got all of the brushes which i have pictured. Whereas if you bought all those brushes in the uk it would add up to £51!!!
 so i got them for half price! CLICK HERE to go to the site and check out the brushes. I would definitely recommend them and For the time being i can't see myself using any other makeup brushes :)
So check them out and let me know what you think 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment