Monday 1 July 2013

ASOS premier.




Hey dolls, so I haven't blogged in a while i've had a lot going on which has took over the last few months but i'm happy to be back and blogging. So just because i haven't been blogging does by no means mean i have not been shopping! I got an E-mail from ASOS a couple of weeks ago asking if i wanted to upgrade to be a premier customer. I looked into it and for a limited time only it's £9.95 for next day delivery ALL YEAR!!!  yep all year! I ordered something an wanted next day delivery which costs £5.95 so for an extra £4 i could buy ASOS premier! It's amazing i've ordered so many different things from asos now and having them arrive the next morning is such an amazing feeling (is that sad?) The only downside is that now i get free delivery it's just an excuse to buy even more and my bank balance never looks good (even if i do thanks to asos haha) 
I would definitely recommend this if you often shop at asos or new look or river island (they stock those too)  and also the most fantastic news out of all this is that..... PRIMARK ARE STOCKED AT ASOS. yes you can now buy primark online through asos which is amazing news. 
so that's all for now! hope you liked this post
let me know if you sign up to asos premier :) 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment