Sunday 8 July 2012

Romwe's a bitch, and then you die.

 So me and romwe met, we got off to a good start, then his package arrived at my house.. and it was too small.. I'm talking about my dress of course, for weeks I've been awaiting my Romwe order and it came in the post yesterday and it was lovely BUT it was too small *crys* I ordered a large because its a Chinese website (i think) and Chinese sizes are always tiny. When it arrived it looked identical to what it did on the website so for that i was happy, however, There was a netted undercoat kind of style which was like a fishing net, it was so rough on the skin it felt very cheap.

netted undercoat 




so mine and romwe's relationship has come to a close because they only cater for petite sizing which i'm unhappy about as they have beautiful clothes.

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE..
I've just returned from the car boot sale and I've bought myself some American Apparel riding pants
i'll do another blog post on that soon.
but for now i'm off out to soak up the sun, I need to make the most of it living in Britain the sun is a rare sight. 
Ta-Ra x



No comments:

Post a Comment