Wednesday 25 July 2012











wandering around the car boot sale, with a frown on my face because i hadn't bought anything i was about to give up and go home, on my way towards the car something caught my eye and it was like the heavens were singing and the light shone to these pants, (like something of a film) it was fate. I have wanted some AA riding pants for a long time but with my wages i just cannot afford to spend £60 on a pair of leggings. So i was over the moon when i bought some from the carboot for £12!!!!! YES £12! Since i bought them i have been wearing them nearly everyday and i adore them, they are so comfy and go with pretty much anything, although now its getting a bit warmer I've had to part with them :( I would never usually spend £60 on a pair of leggings but now i have had the chance to trial them i would definitely buy another pair for winter.

until next time.
Ta-Ra xx

4 comments: