Friday 27 July 2012

wearing the sun






So the sun has upped and away and left the place feeling dull so i was forced to inject some color into my wardrobe. This GORGEOUS blazer from H&M  is just £29.99 which is a great price for a good quality blazer, When i opened my package i thought to myself 'WHAT ARE THESE?' (looking at the sleeves) they look like they need a good iron, but rest assured they look much better on! Its a yellowy limey green color and has fitted shoulder pads, which aren't to lady gaga may i add. This would brighten up a classic LBD or look great with jeans and a plain tee, or over a qhite summer dress if the sunds decides to show its face again, so versatile and i LOVE IT! i just which they did it in more colors :(
Check it out! HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and oh my I am in love! Keep up with the great work xo

    http://lauraruthhooper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete