Thursday 26 July 2012

bootsale and others..

hey ladies,
I'll start of with a couple things i picked up from BMbeauty. I received one of their bronzers in last months glossy box and loved it, so i decided to welcome some more bm beauty products with open arms. I ordered a blush in shade "velvet dawn" which is gorgeously pink, when i first used it i was frightened because the brush picks up so much product at one time so i have to tap the brush to remove a lot of the blush otherwise i would end up looking like a china doll. but overall its very easy to apply and blends amazingly. I also ordered a foundation in shade "stripped" which i believe is the lightest shade you can get (poor me,i'm very pale) Now, when i first tried this foundation i found it offered no coverage at all, i didn't feel comfortable walking around with this on my face because i felt like i had no makeup on and everyone could see my naked face. I then tried to put this over my foundation to matte and add a bit more coverage but when i did so it turned my face ORANGE AND PATCHY! :( so i won't be using the foundation again but overall i will definitely order some more products maybe some eyeshadow or eyeliner? after all 2 out of 3 isn't bad. Also they sent me a free chocolate bar with my order.. MAKEUP AND CHOCOLATE? THEY KNOW A WAY TO A GIRLS HEART. ;)

sorry for the poor quality pictures



Moving on, Sunday my favourite day of the week... CAR BOOT DAY! i picked up some complete bargains this week and couldn't wait to  get home and try them all out..



bourjois eyeshadow 50p

cheek and lip tint (my fav at the moment) £1


blushing liquid gel 50p
h&m eyeshadow 50p 



fringe bag £1


studded bag £1


mikey london clutch bag £2
peplum dress £1

car boot sales are just amazing i mean who doesn't love them?
Ta-Ra x
















No comments:

Post a Comment