Monday 15 April 2013

naughty lulu


Hey ladies, so i've been very good lately and i haven't bought anything for myself in a while but yesterday i popped into town and ended up buying quite a few things and treated myself. Oops. 
I seen these rings in newlook a while ago and loved them but £7.99 for four rings is a bit steep (I think so anyway) but when i nipped in yesterday they had buy on get one free on ALL jewellery so i actually got eight rings for £7.99 which sounds much better don't you think? Then i popped to boots and picked up this vichy cleansing gel, my skin has got very bad lately and i've heard great things about vichy so i had to pick something up there was a few other products i liked the sound of from vichy which i might pick up next week. then i got a couple sleek lipsticks from, wait for it.... POUNDLAND yes you heard right, poundland sell sleek lipstick. I also bought a couple sleek pout paints i've heard great things about these so had to try them for myself and i tested them last night and WOW! the pigmentation is incredible and they glide on your lips first impressions are very good! I bought some quinoderm which is a "behind the counter" thang! I used to use this but didn't notice an improvement in my skin until i was reading someone blog last week (i can't remember who's dammit) and they said how it's their holy grail product and they raved and raved about it so i thought i would buy it again only this time be a little more patient and give it some time to work with my skin. Fingers crossed it works. then i got a few other bits and bobs which i won't talk about because this was supposed to be a short "look what i bought" post but instead i rambled on and now it's not so short. sorry. Any how that's all for now i hope you liked this.
have you tried any of these products? 
:) xx








No comments:

Post a Comment